Bratz All Out Game Rules
ALL OUT!!! Game Pack
Here are two fantastic card games for you to play. Play GOT FIVE with very young people if you just want a super quick game; or play All Out if you want a little bit more excitement and challenge. There are two kinds of cards:
- Character Cards - which have large pictures of the Bratz on them. Each Character Card has a coloured circle at the top left corner, this is called an ICON.
- Event Cards - which have instructions written on them.
GOT FIVE! Game Rules
GOT FIVE is a very simple game, for two to four players. You must try to collect five Bratz cards with matching ICONS - whoever does this first wins!
- Give one character card to each player. Make sure that everyone has a different icon.
- Each player puts this starter card on the table in front of them.
- Shuffle the rest of the cards.
- Place the shuffled cards face down in the middle of the table. This is the draw pile.
- Take the top card and put it face up beside the draw pile, this will be the throw-away pile
- The youngest player starts.
- Play goes clockwise round the table.
You can only play one card per turn.
When It's Your Turn
FIRST, Take a card from the top of the draw pile.THEN, If this card's icon is the same as the one on your starter card, put it down beside your starter card. If this card's icon is not the same as the one on your starter card, put it on the throw-away pile. The first player to collect 5 matching icon cards WINS!!!!
ALL OUT!!! Game Rules
There are two ways to win ALL OUT - EITHER be the first to get rid of all your cards, OR be the first to collect a set of ten cards with matching icons.
Getting ready to play:
- Shuffle all the cards together.
- Deal seven cards to each player.
- Put the rest of the cards face down in the middle of the table. This will be the draw pile.
- During play - when a card has been used, put it face up beside the draw pile. This will be the discard pile.
- The youngest player starts and play goes round the table clockwise.
Important Things to Remember
A set is 3 or more (up to 10) character cards with the same icon at the top left corner. You can have several sets, each with a different matching icon. Keep your sets in front of you.
Event Cards can ALWAYS be played. It does not matter if there is no effect. So if your last card is an event card you simply play it in your turn and you've won, whether it DOES anything or not.
What to do when it's your turn
Look at your hand and see whether you can play anything from it. You MUST play from your hand if...
You can lay down a set (3 or more character cards with the same icon) by putting those cards face up on the table in front of you. Then your turn is over.
OR You can add one character card with a matching icon to any set already on the table. Then your turn is over.
OR You can play an event card by putting it face up on top of the discard pile so that everyone can see it, and then following the instructions on it. Then your turn is over.
If you can't play anything from your hand, you MUST try to play the top card of the draw pile: Turn the top card of the draw pile over so that everybody can see it, and use it immediately: If it is an event card, follow the instructions on it, then put it face up on the discard pile. Then your turn is over. If it is a character card, do one of the following:
1. use it to make a new set with two matching icon cards from your own hand OR
2. add it to any existing matching icon set (either yours or someone else's) OR
3. if you can't make a set or add it to a set, put it face up on the discard pile.
Then your turn is over.
Even when it's not your turn, if you get rid of all your cards, shout "ALL OUT!!!" because you win - even if you have no cards because another player took your last one! Even when it's not your turn, if you have a set of 10 matching cards on the table in front of you, shout "ALL OUT!!!" because you win - even if it was another player who added the tenth card to your set.
House Keeping: If the draw pile runs out, shuffle the discard pile and put it face down to make a new draw pile.