Over 10 million games in the UK alone
Save / Print
Oginov Tumbler Instructions and Hints
Follow steps 1 to 4 to rotate one of the pyramids inside the Oginov Tumbler.
1. Hold the tumbler so that the pyramid you want to move is on the right hand side.
2. Tilt the sphere 90° to the left so the chosen pyramid falls in to the empty space and is now on the left hand side.
3. Then tilt the sphere 90° away from you so the pyramid closest to you falls in to the empty space and is now furthest away from you.
4. Then tilt the sphere 90° to the right so the left hand pyramid falls in to the empty space and is now on the right hand side. You have now completed one 90° rotation for your chosen face/pyramid.
5. If you want to move your chosen face 90° away from you - Start again with the chosen pyramid on the right hand side. Repeat Step 2.
6. Then tilt the sphere 90° towards you so the pyramid furthest away falls in to the empty space and is now the closest. Repeat step 4.
7. If you want to move your chosen face 180° from the bottom to the top - Start again with the chosen pyramid on the right hand side. Repeat Step 2. Then tilt the sphere twice 180° towards or away. Repeat step 4.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO TUMBLE YOUR WAY TO SOLVING THE OGINOV PUZZLE.
Level 1 - Dots
Below are the basic 4 solutions to the Dots puzzle.
All 4 solutions need to have 1-2-3-4 dots in order around the outside.
Moving from dots to Tri-2
To open The Oginov Tumbler, twist the hemispheres of the tumbler and gently pull them apart.
Level 2 - TRI-2
Basic Tri-2 solution.
Load TRI-2 Puzzle Pyramids in the solved position as shown and then mix.