2 - 4 players, aged 5+
about Magic Oven Baking Game
THE MAGIC OVEN "BAKES" GOLDEN PIE CRUSTS ONTO YOUR APPLE-SMELLING PIES
The Magic Oven game is an exciting race around your kitchen, to make pies then "bake" them in the MAGIC OVEN that adds a lovely golden pie crust on top. But BEWARE: if you drop your pie, or it burns in the oven, you must tip it out and start again.
You each have three coloured pie dishes to start.
- Spin the spinner to move round the board and make your pie - hoping you don’t mess it up on the way.
- After you add the pastry base, then the apple filling, land on a BAKE YOUR PIE space to head for the oven.
- Slide out the baking tray and pop in your pie, then close the door and turn the magic pot on top of the oven.
- Open the door and HEY PRESTO you will find an apple-smelling crust MAGICALLY "baked" onto your pie.
Counting, taking turns and the delight of a MAGIC OVEN make this the perfect game for younger bakers.
- Magic Oven
- Playing board
- 12 Pastry bases
- 12 Apple fillers
- 9 Golden pie crusts
- 1 Burnt pie crust
- 12 Pie dishes (3 each of 4 colours)
WHERE TO BUY
"This is a great game. Really fun, the kids love it!"
"Fun game. This game is very different to any other board games that are available to buy at the moment and my children love it. [...] Really fun game with simple instructions. "